Tech Etch offers board-level shielding products to ensure proper EMI shielding. We can make standard or customized shields through a photo etching process. These boards are typically etched from .007” to .020” brass, nickel silver, copper, or cold-rolled steel materials. We also offer beryllium copper when flexibility is required. Tin-plate finish is standard but other finishes are available.
If you need shield heights as low as .060”, our low-profile, 2-piece SlimShield is an option. It features a dimpled cover which snaps into etched holes on the fence.
Here are just a few benefits of getting photo-etched board-level shielding from Tech Etch:
- No need for expensive forming tools
- Enjoy improved design flexibility
- Holes and slots provide heat dissipation
- Intricate geometry can be achieved easily
- Mounting pin styles are available in any configuration
- Internal dividers offer multicavity applications
- Get etched logos at no additional charge